Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shahid Afridi apologises to Gautam gambhir

Shahid afridi who got into a heated argument with Indian batsman Gautam gambhir during the third ODI at kanpur, has reportedly apologized to Gautam admitting his mistake he said that “It was my mistake and I realised it. I told him, I am sorry, so the matter is closed now. Relations between the two sides remain good,” Afridi was quoted as saying in ‘Jang’ newspaper today. The allrounder felt the strong reaction came out of anger and frustration.

“The batsmen were dominating and we were not doing well. I was angry and when Gambhir came through I just reacted and did the wrong thing in the heat of the moment. But I regret it now,” Afridi said.

“I play my cricket with lot of intensity and I was upset at my own bowling as well,” he added.

No comments: